Foldable solar charger. High efficiency solar cells. When exposed to full sunlight the FLEX 5 can produce enough power to charge rechargeable lanterns or even run portable electronics, such as cellular phones, GPS units, satellite phones, MP3 players and portable games that can be charged through a standard cigarette lighter adapter (car charger). Includes 5 PCS ;BatterySaver Flex Plug’n’Play Connector Kit.
Notice : New, unused item. The item may have some signs of wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. The item may be missing the original packaging
Ideal for: campers, hikers, backpackers and kayakers.
Very compact, thin and lightweight – about the size of a paperback book when folded.
Very durable, impact & UV resistant materials
Straps to any backpack, over tents or across kayaks
- Rated Power: 5 Watts
- Max. Current: 300 mAmps
- Average Output/Day: 1.2 – 1.5 Amp-hrs
- Output Device: 12 Volt cigarette lighter socket
- Operating Voltage: 16.5 Volts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 23 Volts
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 140F
- Unit Dimensions -unfolded (HxWxD) 28.00 x 8.50 x 0.25
- Weight 9.2 oz.
- Packaged Unit Dimensions (HxWxDUnit) 7.50 x 10.00 x 2.00
- Average Times Needed to Recharge Device type in Hrs in Full Sunlight
- Cellular phones 3 – 5
- Satellite phones 4 – 10
- GPS units 3 – 5
- Digital cameras 4 – 6
- Rechargeable lights/lanterns 6 – 15
Coleman®, Exponent®, and ® are registered trademarks of The Coleman Company, Inc., used under license by ICP Solar Technologies
BatterySaver Flex Plug’n’Play Connector Kit
5-piece Adapters for BatterySaver, PowerFlex, and Sunsei