SRNE ML4830 Solar Charge 12V/24V/36V/48V Auto 30A With LCD Display for Solar Battery
30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller ML4830 Solar Charge 12V/24V/36V/48V AutoWork With LCD Display for Solar Battery Charging
BIG, relavent display, this is a big deal because we HAVE to be able to easily see our battery voltage at all times, it’s our fuel gauge. This controller also tells you Amps into your battery which is your rate of recharge, very nice to know. Some controllers flash endless irrelevant data, most have tiny numbers, some don’t have meters at all. This is where most controllers fall short.
True MPPT, tons of controllers on the internet are not MPPT but are marketed as such. These SRNE controllers are not only true MPPT’s but the best we’ve seen with all the right features. Efficiently converts up to 150 Volts down to 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V and bumps that amperage way up. At LightHarvest Solar, the SRNE ML4860 is our current go to import controller and is perfect for the bigger, better, cheaper, industrial grade 60 and 72 cell panels, up to 800 Watts at 12 Volts, 1600W at 24V, 2400W at 36V, or 3200W at 48V.
High Quality, Low price, What more do we want?
Pre-Programed charging profiles, Supports Lithium(the only way to go), AGM, Gel, or Flooded Lead Acid batteries PLUS fully programmable voltage settings for those non-standard batteries and experimenters.
Since we test so many products, we have come to find that about 1 in 4 “mail order” charge controllers work as advertised, about 1 in 10 we like, and only the rare few we will sell. At first, we sold the black ones with gold faces, but they got hot and the screen went dark. Then we sold the Tracer series with no meters, good but expensive and feature shy. Then we sold the EP series but those had 1 serious flaw and could not develop full power in low light. We’ve tried a big list of other controllers too, they range from OK to D.O.A .
Of course, price, and functionality absolutely have to be top notch and the SRNE’s have excelled where others fell short. Right out of the box the quality is apparent.
Remote meter available for the data hungry or when you have to tuck the controller out of sight.
All controllers have a down side, and the SRNE has pesky terminals, so be patient there.
The SRNE MPPT’s also comes with remote battery temperature sensor.
ML Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Series
- The ML4830 12V 24V 36V 48V Mppt solar charge controller can keep monitoring the solar panel’s generating power and tracking the highest voltage and current values (VI) in real time, enabling the system to charge the battery in maximum power. It’s designed to be used inoff-grid solar photovoltaic systems to coordinate operation of the solar panel, battery and load, functioning as the core control unit in off-grid photovoltaic systems.
- This ML4830 12V 24V 36V 48V Mppt solar charge controller features an LCD screen which can dynamically display the operating status, operating parameters, controller logs, control parameters, etc. Users can conveniently check parameters by the keys, and modify control parameters to cater to different system requirements.
- This ML4830 12V 24V 36V 48V Mppt solar charge controller utilizes standard Modbus communication protocol, making it easy for users to check and modify system parameters on their own. With comprehensive electronic fault self-detecting functions and powerful electronic protection functions built inside the controller, component damage caused by installation errors or system failures can be avoided to the greatest extent possible.
- Advanced double-peak or multiple-peak tracking technology. When the panel has a shadow block or a part of the panel is damaged, I-V curve shows multiple peaks. The solar charge controller can still accurately track the maximum power point.
- Built-in algorithm for maximum power tracking. This significantly raises energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, with charging efficiency 15% ~ 20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.Combination of multiple tracking algorithms that can track the optimum working point of I-V curve accurately in a very short period of time.MPPT tracking efficiency can be as high as 99.9%. Supporting charging procedures of gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, lithium batteries (Li version) etc
- Current-limiting charging mode. When the power of a solar panel is too large, and the charging current is greater than rated current, the solar charge controller automatically reduces charging power,
- LCD screen display function. The display enables users to view equipment operation data and status, and modify controller parameters at the same time.
- Built-in mechanism of over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the preset value, the charging current falls linearly with temperature.
- Temperature compensation functions. Charging and discharging parameters are automatically adjusted, thereby extending battery service life.
- TVS lightning protection.
1 x ML4830 Solar Charger Controller
1x User Manual