Led Grow Light. Full Spectrum LED grow light kit. LM 301b & CREEXPE red 660nm far red & LG uv
New Upgraded v2 of our most popular Gaisma board kit.
- Stable 2.3V PCB current. For smoother dimmer operation
- Advanced bilateral PCB distribution symmetrical Left to Right
Gaisma Board GB272K12w.v2 -272pcs 120W led grow board:
PPF : 210 µmol/s
Efficiency: 2.2 µmol/J
LM301B 4000K: 164pcs;
Cree XPE 660nm: 12pcs;
Cree XPE 730nm: 2pcs;
LG UV 380nm:2pcs.
Color: LM 301B 4000K 2700K – Cree XPE 660nm 730nm +LG UV 385nm
Warranty: 5 year.
- Input Voltage(V): AC100V-240V
- Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 16000
- CRI (Ra>): 80
- Working Temperature(℃): -20 – 5
- Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- IP Rating: IP33
- Certification: BV, CCC, CE, EMC, ETL, LVD, RoHS
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Gaisma Board
- Model Number: GB-PL301B120W01C
- Light Source: LED
- Keyword: Gaisma board with Samsung LM301B and CreeXPE far-red LG UV
- Color Temperature(CCT): LM 301B 4000K 2700K +Cree XPE 660nm 730nm +LG UV 385nm
- LED Light Source: LM301B and Cree XPE and LG
- Product name: Gaisma Board with Samsung LM301B and CreeXPE and LG
- Power: 120W
- PCB Current: 2.3A
- LED Quantity: 272 LEDs
- PCB Size: 285mm*165mm*1.5mm
- Spectrum: Full spectrum
- Application: Medical Plant/Horticulture/ Indoor plant growing
Horticultural Terminology Explained:
One of the underlying benefits of LED technology is its ability to produce light sources tuned to almost any spectral demand.
If you’ve recently strayed into the world of horticultural lighting then it is likely that you’ve found yourself immersed in an entirely new alphabet soup. This is because our lighting technology has been designed, unsurprisingly, with only people in mind. But plants don’t work in the same way that we do, so a new set of metrics is needed to understand if a lighting environment is suitable for the plants in question.
LED indoor growing lights are:
- Effective /Efficient – you save up to 70% energy compared to HID/HPS indoor growing systems.
- They emit very low heat and are safer than other indoor growing systems.
- They are soft on your wallet and the environment.
- Maximize photosynthetic response.
- They ONLY emit the light that your plants use for photosynthesis.
- Provide the exact wavelengths that plants thrive on.
- Create an indoor growing environment that requires less watering.
- LED grow lights are the most efficient way to indoor growing hydroponics. Indoor Growing with LEDs is effective:
- We have selected creative and efficient designs for the light patterns in our LED grow lights. Not all LED lights are the same!
- By leaving out the light that plants don’t use we maximize the photosynthetic response of the plant, allowing your crop to flourish, as well as saving on wasted energy from unused spectrum.
- Plants love Red and Blue wavelengths of the visible light spectrum for photosynthesis. This combination is unbeatable for both budding and flowering.
- In other words, our lights get pretty close to the exact frequency wavelengths your plants are looking for!