Nextion HMI 2.8″ TFT Screen Intelligent Display Module with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel For Arduino Developer 320×240 65K 4pin interface NX3224T028. 4MB Flash.
Package include: a Basic Nextion 2.8” display, a wire, a power supply test board
Note: there’s a small power supply test board and a wire for you to test if the electricity supply is enough or not. Please see below image how to use it.
Nextion is a Seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualisation interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and software part (the Nextion editor). The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets you avoid the hassle of wiring. We notice that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. In this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich your interface design. And the drag-and-drop function ensures that you spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of your development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
It’s easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects, you just need to provide it a UART.
NX3224T028 is a powerful 2.8” HMI, which is member of Nextion family. Features include: a 2.8″ TFT 320×240 resistive touch screen display, 4M Flash, 2KByte RAM, 65k colors.
- 320 x 240 Resolution
- RGB 65K true to life colours
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host
- 4M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
- On board micro-SD card for firmware upgrade
- Visual Area:57.6mm(L)×43.2mm(W)
- Adjustable Brightness:0~180 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- 5V 65mA power consumption
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+ and Raspberry Pi 2.
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, no external power supply is required
- Generic using for all Arduino or Raspberry Pi project.
Please visit the ITEAD Nextion wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
- Link Wiki –
- Display Resolution – 320 * 240
- Display Interface – Serial
- Screen Type – Touch Screen
- Display Controller – No
- TFT display interface – N/A
- Display Size – 2.8”
- Board Size – 85mm*49.8mm
- Expand – SD Card Socket, Touch Screen
- Weight – 71g