CloudRay SPT TR Series 90-95W L1280mm Dia.80mm Laser Tube
SPT laser is the first factory to R&D coaxial red pointed CO2 laser tube in the world. The red module is designed to work with separate 5V DC, or it can be connected to power supply and laser machine control card.
- It can accurately visualize the laser transmission path during laser path alignment, making the adjustment more precise and convenient, and safer operation of the laser.
- It also can be used for preview and positioning during laser processing.
SPT- TR90 Main Parameters
|Max Output Power||100W|
|Max Working Current||25mA|
|Cooling||Water-cooling, 15-25℃, 7L/min|
|Impulse Frequency||100% to 5KHZ|
CO2 laser (laser tube) Installation instructions
1. Make sure the electrodes are connected correctly;
2. The cooling water pipe installation. When installing water pipe, please make sure the cooling water inlet must follow from the positive to negative, and down into the water, and the interface is not leaking. Before starting the laser tube must store enough water in the water cooling pipes and no air bubbles before use (must check every time before start laser tube). If the laser tube is mounted vertically, please ensure that no air bubbles at the top of the laser tube. It will cause thermal shock when it runs with air bubbles in the water pipe, which is easy to damage your laser tube.
3. To maintain the good performance of laser tube, keep the cooling water temperature between 20-25 °C. The instability of cooling water’s temperature will influence laser tube output power.
4. When installing the laser tube, please try to ensure the 1/4 point in laser tube length is on laser tube holder, this can help your laser tube get best working performance. And leave enough space between the laser tube positive end (it has high voltage electricity) and any metal surface of your laser machine. If the space is not big enough, it will cause ignition between high voltage power used to trigger the laser tube and the metal surface of laser machine, and thus lead to laser tube damage and even breakdown of major electronic components on your laser machine.
5. Recommend laser machine consumers to put automatic checkout device into your laser tube water cooling system to prevent laser tube stoppage due to overheating failure caused by lack of water when laser tube is working, please consult your laser machine supplier for details.
International buyers, please note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk of customs duties.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Return must in original package.
Buyer is responsible for shipping it to us.