Cloned PanelDue Touch Screen Controller Board Compatible 4.3″ 5″ 7″ Screen For Connect DuetWifi Advanced 32 Bit Electronics
The PanelDue is a colour touch screen controller for the Duet and other 3dprinting electronics that support it.
The control board and firmware support 3 screen sizes: 4.3″, 5″ and 7″, at two resolutions: 480×272 (4.3-inch displays) or 800×480 pixels (5- and 7-inch displays). Note that the lower resolution of the 4.3” display means that it cannot display as much information on the screen – for example a maximum of 4 extruders, as shown in the picture.
Please note that at the moment we are not supplying 7” displays as we were not happy with the quality of our last batch of 7” LCDs and are looking for a new supplier.
5V power from host 3D printer controller.
2-wire async serial interface with 3.3V signal level (5V tolerant input).
Connections to the external SD card socket that is included on most compatible displays is available via a 10-way ribbon cable connector on version 2.0 PanelDue boards.
4-wire cable to connect the PanelDue to your controller board for the serial and power connections.
The control board without a screen is also available however a 4.3”, 5” or 7” SSD1963 LCD panel is required and the instructions on David Crocker’s PanelDue blog must be followed.
Based on the DuetWifi by Think3dPrint3d and Esher3d, see www.duet3d.com for the original DuetWifi information. This reproduction/modification is not endorsed or supported in any way by Think3dPrint3d or Escher3d”.
1pc control board(without the screen)
1pc connect cable
uet 2 Wifi V1.04 Controller Board Cloned Duet 2 Wifi Advanced 32bit Motherboard For 3D Printer CNC Machine. CLONED
This is the latest version of the Duet 2 Wifi, v1.04.
Duet 2 Wifi is an advanced 32 bit electronics for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It has the same features as the Duet 2 Ethernet other than providing a WiFi connectivity rather than ethernet, full feature description is available in our documentation , in summary:
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor
- Dedicated Wifi module
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Dual extruders on the main board, up to 5 more extruders on the expansion board.
- High Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, currently limited in software to 2.4A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (18A).
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Expandable up to 7 extruders with Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as ferrules for power and heater terminals.
Based on the DuetWifi by Think3dPrint3d and Esher3d. This reproduction/modification is not endorsed or supported in any way by Think3dPrint3d or Escher3d”.
1* Cloned Duet 2 wifi v1.04 CLONED
8 * 4pin plugs
6 * 3pin plugs
7 * 2pin plugsa
5 * heatsinks