Rain Sensor Module Humidity Raindrop Weather Detection Module For Arduino
1. The sensor USES the high quality FR – 04 double material, large area of 5.5 x 4.0 CM, treatment of nickel plating and surface, have fight oxidation, electrical conductivity, and life has more superior performance;
2. With potentiometer sensitivity adjustment;
3. The output format: Digital switch output (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
4. Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation;
5. The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA;
6. The LM393, use of wide voltage comparator;
7. The working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V. Please check pictures for moredetails
- Connected to 5 v power supply power lights, no water droplets on induction plate, the DO output for the high level, switch lights out, a drop of
- water drops, the DO output for the low level, switch indicator, brush away the water droplets, return to again, the output high level state.
- AO analog output, can be connected to the microcontroller AD mouth drops of rainfall in the above size.
- DO TTL digital output can also be connected microcontroller detecting whether it will rain.
- The working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V. The LM393, use of wide voltage comparator. The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA
1 – Rain Module
2 – Dupont Cables