Since the late September, the pit mode outputs on both Atlatl HV and Kopis 1 have been changed into 0.5mw.
The Atlat HV is designed to be installed in your flight controller stack. It can be installed aboved or below your FC ( You can use same tpye of M3 Nylon Standoffs which are used to mount your FC itself). Wiring up the Atlatl is not complicated. More details pls read the manual carefully.
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- Telemetry input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported). Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis, and more.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 600 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 600 mW for freestyle.
- Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Mono audio input allows you to install a microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly in your flight controller stack.’
- Output power: 15mW ( Pit Mode ), 25mW, 100mW, 200mW, 400mW, 600mW
- Audio: 6MHz + 6.5MHz Mono
- Antenna connector: MMCX
- Input voltage: 7 – 42V ( supports 2 – 6S LiPo )
- Mounting hole spacing: 30.5mm
- VTx Board *1
- Heat sink *1
- 80mm SMA–MMCX Cable *1
- 150mm 4pin JST GH wire *1