The LilyPad Iduino can be programmed with the Arduino software .
The ATmega168V or ATmega328V on the LilyPad comes preburned with a bootloader that allows you to upload new code to it with the Arduino software. You can also bypass the bootloader and program the ATmega through the ICSP (In-Circuit Serial Programming) header.
* The LilyPad Arduino should only be programmed with software versions 0010 or higher. You can program it with earlier versions, but all of the time related functions will be switched off (making them twice as slow as they should be).
* Warning: Do not power the LilyPad Arduino with more than 5.5 volts, or plug the power in backwards: you’ll kill it.
- 328 Main board;
- The Digital I/O Digital input/output terminal, a total of 0 ~ 13;
- The Analog I/O Analog input/output terminal, a total of 0 ~ 5;
- Support the ISP download function;
- Support the TX/RX terminals;
- Support the AREF terminals;
- Support the six groups of PWM terminal (Pin11 Pin10, Pin9, Pin6 and Pin5, responsible);
- The input voltage: 3.3 V DC;
- Using Atmel Atmega328V – 20 pu microcontroller;
|Operating Voltage||2.7-5.5 V|
|Input Voltage||2.7-5.5 V|
|Digital I/O Pins||14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||6|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|Flash Memory||16 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)|
|Clock Speed||8 MHz|
Package Included: 1 x 328 Main board