New V2 Features
· Additional UART (UART 4) added to support serial camera communication such as to RunCam Split. Please note this is NOT the same as Betaflight Camera Control feature, which controls the menu of FPV cameras like Swift, etc.
· Additional UART (UART 5) added to support ESC telemetry such as from BLHeli_32 and KISS.
· Through-hole solder pads instead of flat pads for more secure soldering especially for beginners.
· Barometer sensor on board allows altitude hold mode.
· I2C pad available for certain external sensors.
· Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight.
· Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
· Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
· New high-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz.
· 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
· Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
· Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
· Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
· Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 AIO monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
· Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 1.5 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
· Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
· MCU: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
· IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
· Barometer: BMP280
· USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
· 5 hardware UARTS (UART1,3,4, 5, 6)
· Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
· 128 Mbit Dataflash chip for Blackbox logging
· Dimensions: 35x43x7mm (includes USB in height)
· Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
FC board *1
Holybro Kakute F4 AIO V1.3 Flight Controller - 120A Continuous Current 7 - 42V Input Voltage Support for DIY FPV Racing Drone
The Holybro Kakute F4 all-in-one flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates the flight controller ( FC ), power distribution board ( PDB ), and on-screen display ( OSD ). It uses the superior STM32F405RGT6 MCU, ensuring the faster processing speed. The layout of Kakute F4 AIO facilitates connecting other components of the multirotor while keeping the overall structure neat and tidy.
The IMU chip is isolated from vibrations so there is no need to soft-mount the board. The IMU is the ICM20689 with a 6-axis gyro and accelerometer and runs at up to 32kHz. The PDB is a 2oz copper plate that supports up to 120A max continuous current and accepts input voltage from 7V up to 42V although the BAT (battery) pad will only allow up to 6S (25.2V) voltage to power the FC. You'll get voltage monitoring and filtered outputs for your FPV gear and accessories. The board also has BLHeli pass-through. It's a solid new choice to consider for your next build.
● You can adjust BetaFlight OSD, PIDs, VTX channel / power level and other parameters directly by using the transmitter and goggles
● New high-performance, highly sensitive IMU - ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer
● The IMU, which is mounted on a vibration-isolation foam, measures more precisely
● 120A maximum continuous current, 7 - 42V input voltage, and automatic voltage monitoring
● Supports BetaFlight and CleanFlight, as well as BLHeli pass-through for ESC upgrade and configuration
Processor: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit MCU
IMU: ICM20689 ( SPI ), up to 32KHz
Flash: 128Mbits for black box data logging
Interface: 1 x USB VCP driver, 3 x hardware UART
Maximum continuous current: 120A
Input voltage: 7 - 42V ( up to 6S on "BAT" pad )
Automatic voltage monitoring: yes
BEC output: 5V 1.5A, 3.3V 200mA
Mounting hole spacing: 30.5mm
Dimensions: 35 x 43 x 4mm ( including USB port in height )