Holybro Kakute F4 Flight Controller for DIY FPV Racing Drone
· Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight.
· Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
· Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
· New high-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz.
· Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
· Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
· Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “BAT” pad only).
· Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
· Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 1.5 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
· PPM input is shared with UART6 RX pad for simple receiver installation regardless of type.
· Supports BLHelipass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
· MCU: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
· IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
· USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
· 3 hardware UARTS (UART1,3,6)
· 128 Mbit Dataflash chip for Blackbox logging
· 5v Power Out: 1.5 A max
· 3.3v Power Out: 200 mA max
· Dimensions: 35x25x7mm (Includes USB height)
· Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
· Weight: 5g
FC board *1