Creality CR-10 MINI 3D printer.
The Creality CR-10 MINI 3D printer is a smaller version of the popular CR-10. The Creality CR-10 MINI 3D printer is basically a scaled-down version of the CR-10 with some minor changes. It uses the same console box and filament holder. In terms of print volume, there is nothing “mini” about the build volume, it’s a massive 300x220x300mm (11.8×8.66×11.8 in.) Same day shipped from USA
Creality CR-10 MINI 3D printer features:
- Build volume: 300x220x300mm (11.8×8.66×11.8 in.)
- The Creality CR-10 MINI has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- V-slot aluminum extrusions with v-wheel roller bearings
- Heated glass bed included
- 3D Prints PLA and PETG right out of the box. To print PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure), we suggest an all metal upgrade.
- Patent MK10 nozzle extrusion structure can print almost all printing material on the market without plug
- The CR-10 MINI offers printing over SD (card and reader included) and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included on the CR-10 MINI
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for “Newbies”
- Start printing in an hour!
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
|Printing Size||300*220*300mm (12 x 9 x 12 inches)|
|Max Printing Speed||200mm/s|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard 0.4mm(can be changed to 0.3/0.2mm)|
|Materials||1.75mm PLA,ABS,TPU,Copper,Wood,Carbon Fiber,Gradient Color etc.|
|Printing Method||SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(one-line)|
|Power Cable||With both EU standard & US standard|