E3D Compatible Multi-Mount All metal mount for E3D type hotends for CR-10, CR10S ENDER-3, ENDER-3 PRO, ENDER 5, ENDER-5 PRO
The mount attaches the popular E3D V6 and V6 Volcano (and compatible) hotends to a wide variety of Creality 3D printers without the need for a Z stop height adjustment. The mount includes two M3x0.5 holes (one on each side for attaching adjustable fan shrouds available for free download at Thingiverse) along with two more M3x0.5 holes atop the mount so you can add our accessories such as a Bowden tube and wire management bracket (also available for free download) or whatever brilliant and super awesome accessories you come up with; because it’s always great to have more attachment points for cool gizmos. Furthermore, we throw in all the required stainless steel hardware, a made in USA Bondhus 2mm ball end hex key, and a convenient spacer to properly set the nozzle height for both the regular and volcano hotend configurations.
Creality: CR-10, CR10S, CR-10 4S, CR-10 5S, CR-10 MINI, CR-20, ENDER-2, ENDER-3, ENDER-3 PRO, ENDER 5, ENDER-5 PRO, ENDER-5 PLUS
What’s in the box:
– (1) Aluminum Multi-Mount for E3D and Compatible HotEnds
– (1) Bondhus Protanium GoldGuard 2mm ball end hex key (Fits all hardware for the mount)
– (1) Laser Cut Setup Spacer – (2) 18-8 Stainless M3x0.5×6 mm Flanged Button Head Screws (Attaches mount to the carriage)
– (2) 18-8 Stainless M3x0.5×16 mm Flat Head Screws (Clamps hotend into mount)
– (4) 18-8 Stainless M3x0.5×10 mm Button Head Screws (Extra screws for all four provided accessory locations)
– (2) 18-8 Stainless M3x0.5×12 mm Flat Head Screws (for strain relief clamp, printable accessory)
– (2) 18-8 Stainless M3x0.5×22 mm Button Head Screws (for attaching 50mmx15mm blower fan to printable shroud)
– (4) 18-8 Stainless M3x0.5 mm Hex Nuts (for strain relief clamp and fan attachment) Notes: Does not include fans, shrouds, or strain relief.