High quality and ultra-quiet. The TMC2208 module v1.0 adopts German imported chips. It is recommended to have active cooling.
- The drive current algorithm: i = vref / 1.4, the default current is 1.0A, and the maximum current is 1.4A.
- Please DO NOT connect the motors when measuring the voltage, or it’s easy to burn the drive.
- Please connect the power supply when measuring voltage as well, do not connect only the USB power.
- Please pay special attention to the direction, do not insert backward.
- The heat sink attaches directly to the PCB.
- The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change from A4988 or DRV8825.
- Lerdge TMC2208 v1.0 Stepper Driver
Buy a Lerdge TMC2208 Stepper Driver from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!