LERDGE LV8729 Stepper Motor Driver with 128 subdivisions Ultra Quiet Driver Support 6V-36V Full Microstep Driver Control
LV8729 driver module with 128 subdivisions is a good choice for Nema stepper motor whose current is less than 1.5A, which makes motor steady, quiet and precise.
Dimensions: 1.5mm * 2.0mm (Same with the A4988 and DRV8825)
Maximum drive current: 1.5A (Default 0.8A)
Operating voltage: 6V-36V, the proposed voltage is 12V
Support subdivisions: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
Product Process: four layer PCB board
In the 64 subdivision or 128 subdivision to have a better ultra-quiet effect.
Driver current algorithm and its adjustment:
1. Driver current algorithm: i=Vref/0.5, the default Vref about 0.4V, so the default current 0.8A, and maximum current 1.5A
2. Please DO NOT connect the motors when measuring the voltage, or it’s easy to burn the drive.
3. Please connect both the power supply and the USB for power when measuring the voltage.
4. Minor adjustment for potentiometer driver. Adjust it again after measurement to avoid burning driver by excessive current.
5. To increase the current by rotating the potentiometer clockwise slowly, and anticlockwise to reduce.
Shipping list(Per unit):
LV8729 * 1pc
heat sink with sticker * 1pc
Note: Please make sure the connecting direction is right, or it will probably burn the driver chip and controller board. Recommend to do a good job of cooling for the module.