High quality and ultra-quiet. The TMC2208 module v1.0 adopts German imported chips. It is recommended to have active cooling.
- The drive current algorithm: i = vref / 1.4, the default current is 1.0A, and the maximum current is 1.4A.
- Please DO NOT connect the motors when measuring the voltage, or it’s easy to burn the drive.
- Please connect the power supply when measuring voltage as well, do not connect only the USB power.
- Please pay special attention to the direction, do not insert backward.
- The heat sink attaches directly to the PCB.
- The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change from A4988 or DRV8825.
What’s in the box:
- 5 X Lerdge TMC2208 v1.0 Stepper Driver
- 5 X Heatsink
Buy a Lerdge TMC2208 Stepper Driver from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!