The Duet 3 Mini 5+ is Duet’s latest Mainboard, and is an evolution of the Duet 2 Maestro. It balances value and performance, focused on small and medium size machines that do not need the high power output of the Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC.
The Duet 3 Mini 5+ provides 5 onboard drivers and the normal complement of heaters, fans, IO, LCD, etc. There are Wifi and Ethernet variants with the option of using an SBC for control in the same manner as the Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC. Expansion options include the CAN-FD bus. It also has a header for a two-driver expansion board.
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor (ARM Cortex M4 @120Mhz)
- Both Wifi and Ethernet versions
- Dedicated High-speed bus to a single board computer (e.g. Raspberry Pi) for the user interface and plugins
- 5 Trinamic 2209 stepper drivers running at up to 1.4A RMS, 2A peak with firmware control of the full feature set including up to 256 micro stepping, StallGuard 2 and StealthChop2
- CAN-FD bus that supports the next generation of Duet3D expansion boards, smart tools, and custom addons.
- 7 PWM outputs of varying current capacities support a high current heated bed, 2 extruders, and 4 fans.
- 7 IO ports for end-stops, probes, filament monitors, and other sensors.
- 3 Thermistor/PT1000 inputs and support for 2 PT100 or thermocouple inputs via the optional daughterboards.
- Set up your printer and update the firmware through the web interface. All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Support for a wide range of Z probes including DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.
What’s In The Box:
- Duet 3 Mini 5+ Board
- Connector Kit
- SBC Cable
- Wifi Antenna (if Wifi version)
See the documentation links below for a full feature set.