RAMPS 1.4 RepRap 3D Printer Electronics Controller for Arduino Prusa i3 Mendel
The RAMPS 1.4 board to fits the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform with plenty room for expansion. A number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- It has right-angle coordinate robot and provisions of extruder.
- Extended to the 2 control and other accessories.
- The 3 heater / fan output and 3 thermistor circuit MOSFET.
- Fusion 5A additional safety and protection
- Heating bed control 11A fuse additional
- For 5 Pololu stepper drive plate
- Pololu plate dynatron, so they can be easily replaced or removed for future design.
- The 8.I2C and SPI pins left for future expansion.
- Of all MOSFET hooked into PWM pin is universal.
- Servo type connector for connecting to a terminal block, a motor and a light emitting diode. These connectors gold-plated, rated current is 3A, very compact.
- The 11.SD card add – is now available from Kliment – Sdramps
- 12.LED indicates the heater output
- The 13 option 2 motors are connected to the Z Prusa Mendel
- Brand new and high quality.
- Fully assembled & tested, no soldering required.
- It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost.
- The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
- A number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- Size: 11.5cm x 6cm / approx. 4.5in x 2.4in.
- 1 x 3D Printer Controller for RAMPS 1.4