Duosida Level 2 EV Charger 240V, 16A, 25ft, Portable EVSE Electric Vehicle Charging Cable NEMA 10-30 PLUG
Use the Duosida Level 2 Fast Charger as a Level 2 charger at up to 240V with a NEMA 6-20R outlet or as Level 1 charger with a regular 120V outlet with an adapter (Adapter not included)
The Duosida Level 2 Fast Electric Vehicle Charger is a perfect solution for low-cost charging in your garage or in the trunk of your electric vehicle. Features a control box with LED lights to show the status of the charge. Cable measures 25 feet from plug to plug. Comes with Free Bucket Boss storage/carrying case.
Car Models Known to Work Well:
Tesla Model 3, Model S, Model X (needs Tesla adapter) – Nissan LEAF, BMW i series, Chevy Volt, Chevy Bolt, Fiat 500e, Ford C-Max Energi, Ford Focus Electric, Ford Fusion Energi – Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid, Kia Soul EV, Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Porsche Plug-in Hybrids, Smart Electric Drive – Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid, Volkswagen E-Golf
- Easy-To-Use – Simply plug into your NEMA 10-30 outlet or to a regular 120V outlet with an adapter to charge your electric vehicle. Level 1 – Charge at 120V, Level 2 – Charge at up to 240V. The control box has LED lights showing the status of the charge.
- The well-protected – Control box provides lightning protection, leakage protection, under-voltage, and over-voltage protection.
- Fast Charging – Charges up to 3x faster with a 220-volt outlet than the stock car charger that came with the vehicle.
- High Compatibility – Works with all major electric vehicle automakers such as Tesla, Nissan, Ford, Chevrolet, Mitsubishi, and more. Plugs into dryers, RV outlets, or standard wall outlets with appropriate adapters.
- Storage / Carrying Case Included to easily transport or keep in your car.
- The unit is waterproof and UL Listed – you can use it outdoors
- It is also flame resistant and has a lightning proof case
- The J1772 Standard plug means this charger will work with all-electric vehicles sold in the U.S.
- This is a level 2 fast charger and can charge your vehicle up to 3x faster than a level 1 standard 110v charger
- The charger will use 16 amps of a 20 amp circuit @ 240 volts
- Durable –Fully sealed NEMA 10-30 plug with the water-resistant soft gel cap prevents the connector from getting wet and dirty
- This is a portable charger or you may install it into a wall with it’s built-in fasteners that will accept regular household screws
- The unit is capable of auto-switching, so you can also use it as a standard level 1 charger if it senses a 110v current
- Total output is 3840 watts or 3.84 kW at 240 volts
- Charging plug meets SAE J1772 2010 standard and is UL approved #E364477
- Power plug meets NEMA 10-30 standard – Control box meets SAE J1772 2010 control principle
- Excellent protection performance, protection grade IP55 Environmental Performance:
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 122°F Electric Performance:
- Rated current and voltage: 120V-220V / 16A
- Output Power: 3.8KW
- Insulation resistance: 1000MO (DC500V)
- Terminal temperature rise: 50K Control Box Function:
- Leakage protection (restart recover)
- Over-voltage and under-voltage protection (self-checking recover)
- Lightning protection Charger Cord:
- Convenient – Portable, 25ft, only 5.0 lbs; The unique control box with LEDs indicates charging status
- Diameter: 0.472 inches
Parameters of Quality and Safety:
- Protection performance with the protection grade IP55, including:
- Charging plug meets SAE J1772 standards
- Power plug meets NEMA 10-30P plug-in standards
- Control box meets SAE J1772 control principle
- Outputs: 16Amps, 60HZ, and 3.84kW at 208 – 240V AC
- Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 50° C
- Mechanical life: > 10,000 times of no-load plugin/pull out operations
- Impact of external force: undergo 1-meter drop and 2-ton vehicle run over-pressure
- Case Material: Thermoplastic with the flame retardant grade UL94-0
- Contact Pin: Copper alloy and silver + thermoplastic on the top
- Sealing Gasket: Rubber/silicon rubber
- Control Box: Ensure leakage protection (restart recover), over/under-voltage protection
- (self-checking recover), overload protection (self-checking recover), and lightning protection
Bucket Boss Cable Bag:
The Bucket Boss Cable Bag is constructed with 600 denier ripstop poly water-resistant fabric. Equipped with a fully zippered main compartment, this bag is designed to efficiently store jumper cables, extension cords, a 25’ hose, or towing cables and easily stores next to a spare wheel. The bag also features an exterior storage pocket and durable webbing carry handles.
- 70% PVC; 25% EVA; 5% POLY
- Poly rip stop/600d poly material
- Fits in neatly with spare wheel