Showing all 6 results
Holybro Kakute F4 AIO V2 + Atlalt HV stack$59.99
New V2 Features
· Additional UART (UART 4) added to support serial camera communication such as to RunCam Split. Please note this is NOT the same as Betaflight Camera Control feature, which controls the menu of FPV cameras like Swift, etc.
· Additional UART (UART 5) added to support ESC telemetry such as from BLHeli_32 and KISS.
· Through-hole solder pads instead of flat pads for more secure soldering especially for beginners.
· Barometer sensor on board allows altitude Read More
Holybro Atlatl HV 5.8G 40CH 25 - 600mW FPV Transmitter$34.99
● Compatible with all major FPV receivers from Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
● Telemetry input for changing the channel / power via BetaFlight OSD, flight controller USB port, or even some RC transmitters
● 40 channels, including RaceBand; 25mW to 600mW variable for a race or freestyle
● Pit Mode ( 15mW output power ) allows you to power up the transmitter safely
● Mono audio input enables you to install a microphone to listen to the motors
Holybro Hukiya RX5808 Pro Diversity Receiver 5.8G 48CH With OLED Display v1.3$59.99
Brand Name : Holybro
Item Name : Hukiya RX5808 Pro Diversity v1.3
Frequency : 5.8G
Channel : 48CH
Display : 1.3" 128x64 OLED
Connector : SMA
Holybro Kakute F4 Flight Controller
The HolybroKakute F4 flight controller supports important features of Betaflight/Cleanflight, such as OSD and Dshot. The faster F4 processor gives room for future feature development: run all features at the fast 8 kHz PID loop rate, at single-digit CPU utilization! Because of issues with serial inversion, other F4 boards struggle to support protocols such as FrSky SBUS and SmartPort at the same time. The Kakute F4 is designed to support all serial protocols at Read More
Holybro Kakute F4 All-In-One flight controller
The Holybro Kakute F4 all-in-one flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. The IMU chip is isolated from vibrations so there is no need to soft-mount the board. It integrates the flight controller ( FC ), power distribution board ( PDB ), and on-screen display ( OSD ). It uses the superior STM32F405RGT6 MCU, ensuring the faster processing speed. The layout of Kakute F4 AIO facilitates connecting other components of the multirotor Read More